Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

HOME WORK STORIES


Homework Stories

Hey today I wanna tell a story,

                         Everybody have many many many H/W...it just same as me! everyday I have many homeworks haha for UPSR yeah as preparation for 5A's I hope I will get it...              
                        LIKE THIS...

But...if we don't do our homework we will get like this....
 Can't do our exam...and then fail in exam NO! don't want to be like that...
And...if we can't or did not do our homework...there just one reason..."Teacher, I didn't do my homework because my dog ate my homework".
But,I didn't adopt any dog even cat even other animals...
So, we need someone that can help us like 'HOMEWORK HELPER' like our parents or someone else...

And then...we excellent in our exams with flying colours result YEAY! I'm DONE!
haha...not at all :p
So, I present a HOMEWORK POEM...TAADAAAA!!!


erm...ok thats all bye...!

No comments:

Post a Comment