Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010


HeyHey :D

Guysss and Gals, I just wanna inform you guys that I'll be sitting for the UPSR Trial Exam on 19th July 2010! Seriously, MAJOR OMG :O



I am not ready for the exam and if I get bad marks, uhh, just blame me. HAHA.

It's true that it is my bad. I mean like, hello! I'm here blogging about the exam while I'm actually supposed to be like, STUDYING! Haha. It's okay, I don't blame you guys. My wants, so, whatever happens, I should take responsibility of it. Agree? Hehhee.

I think that is it. 

Just posting to avoid my blog from being so dusty of dust :P HAHAHA. 

BTW, wish me luck :D Coz I need all the luck I can get! 

One more thing, just for your info, the real UPSR Exam is on; 21st September 2010 :O
Another MAJOR OMG

I just can't wait till UPSR ends =='

P.S. Thanks Nik Faiz Fitri for the Photoshop ;P Now, I need tutorial on how to use it -____- HAHA.

Oh well, bye bye people.



What's on my mind? UPSR WILL be banned aite? Sh*t! I still have to sit for it while the future generations have no need to do so -.- 

No comments:

Post a Comment