Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

as a school pupil , this is the fact


When Parents Meets Teachers

Yoo Dudes and Dudettes :D

Sorry for not writing for so long! 

I'm like superbly damn busy. Am rushing for my Niexter issue (Don't forget to check it out yaaa :D Not sure when it will published though. Will inform you once I get the confirmation) and trying my best to cope up with studies (Trial is just around the corner and I'm NOT READY AT ALL!). 

Quite tensioned actually -especially with my mum nagging everyday. Like, seriously! URGH!

Well, just now my parents and I went to school for the 'Hari Pengambilan Kad Profil'. And, I got my results and stuff. 


Got some comments from the teacher and blah blah blah. So boring actually -.-' You do NOT want to know what the comments are. I wouldn't tell you anyway ;P


There, I got my mid-year exam marks :O

Well, if you want to know how I did in my mid-year exam, then keep on reading :P

Let's see. I did NOT score 90 and above for like many subjects ==' And I hate that fact! GRRRR. 



shame to show

No comments:

Post a Comment