Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

post paling smart from sk jln 3 pupil kida khairil


Freedom Forever!

 Hey,
            As you all know about my FREE FREE FREEDOM! huh...i'm feeling very very happy right now.AKU BEBAS!!!now,I can 'lepak-lepak','makan-makan' and the ebest damn thing ever is OUTING with my BFF!that is the best thing in the world that everybodys love so much <3 HAHA...now,I can keep on playing with myTHE SIMS 3 and facebook-ing haaaaaaaaaa I'm feeling like i'm in heaven,what a such a coolthing I everhad.For UPSR,for me it just kinda of easy anddifficult,I hope I can get 5A's,wish it ;)

BM (1) = Its very difficult (for me lah)

BM (2) = It just ''kinda' easy lah hope my karangan tak terpesong

MT = Easy but paper 1 difficult sikit

BI = Hmmm...50 50

SN = Thats the 'KEMUNCAK' thing susah sikit kott

 I think sampai sinilah I 'berceloteh' (kinda)so, buhbye(as L!$hA said) if you are stressed CHILL,CHILL lah slalu keh? BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment